Friday, December 17, 2010

T-7 Days: NCCC


No, that is not a rare photo of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, but instead a seemingly infinite stack of yarn ends.

I spent most of my day weaving in the ends of my Na Craga. Note to self: When making a traditional aran you will have a billionty ends to weave in at the end.

I know I haven't been overly active here over the past few weeks, but the elves here have been hard at work making sure that all my hand knits will be finished in time for Christmas. I still have some work to do that I haven't spoken of yet, like finishing up the small but cozy collection of accessories I have for my sister. This collection includes and adorable and super squishy double knit cabled scarf. Hopefully I will be able to show that finished piece of here soon along with a completely finished Na Craga. Right now it is teetering on greatness.

With only 7 days left until Christmas things are looking pretty damn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment