Thursday, October 28, 2010

Isn't She Lovely?

Twist Collective is my of my favorite sources for absolutely gorgeous patterns, well-written and interesting articles and helpful technical information. I am consistently impressed by every release and I am bitting my nails in anticipation for the winter edition. Fall and Winter releases of magazines are usually the power issues for every knitting or crochet magazine, but lately I have felt a lackluster effect from most others...and then there is Twist. It seems that all interesting, new and brilliant designers are migrating the way of this amazing webzine. I encourage all to check it out and immediately download your favorite design (which will be many). I love it so much I usually tell every customer that comes through the shop about it and then write the site down on the back of our business card. Hey, they deserve their props when their due.
Now this intro has been written for my most recent Twist knit that I completed just in time for Fall. It's for my biggest fan and the cutest person I know, my Momma!

I choose Pas de Valse by Marnie MacLean. It's light, feminine and drapey--all the elements required for a perfect Fall sweater. Of course, I used madelinetosh tosh merino light in Calligraphy for a beautiful complementary color for Annie's complexion.

Isn't she lovely and so adorable?!?! MWAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment