Saturday, July 3, 2010

Tinkering Away...

For any of you that still read this little blog, you can see I have been tinkering away behind the scenes. I went out to TNNA in Ohio just a few weeks ago and came back charged up with creative energy. It was the kick in the ass I needed to put my patterns up on Ravelry and share them with the rest of the knitting world.

The wonderful people I met at the convention were encouraging, compassionate and chuck full of knowledge willing to be shared (along with Jeni's Ice Cream :::droolz:::) I can say I am ready to take the leap into the industry in whatever form it will have me. I absolutely loved getting to share in the biggest convention of the year and getting to experience this world in a way I didn't know was possible. So here's to possibilities!

Take a look at my side bar for pattern links to my Ravelry Pattern Shop.

1 comment:

  1. awesome! so happy you felt it worthwhile and encouraging.

    as for the link, you gotta have a ravelry account so i can't see :(

    ReplyDelete