Sunday, February 15, 2009

A New Friend

Something's a cookin' in my head. The sight of melting snow and temperature's hovering just over freezing inspires me to create something a little lighter, a bit girlie, and flowery. So I searched Ravelry's patterns for something to inspire me and I came up with 0.00 results. I decided the only thing to do was create whatever was flowering in my imagination myself. I went to Barnes and Noble for some assistance and found a new friend.



I did finish my Climbing Vines Pullover, but I have been wearing it so much that I haven't had a real chance to take a photo. I'll post a picture soon. All I can say it is my favorite sweater that I I have knit so far. Everything I modified worked out perfectly. I can't wait to flaunt it.

I am very happy with my most recent creation: Noro Glittens. To go with my Bandwagon scarf. They are quite cute.





I didn't use a pattern, they just sprung from my head and onto my needles. I don't have any notes, but if anyone is looking for a bulky weight pair of glittens, I can write down what I did.

Also, check out this beautiful, elegant stole by Mel of Purling Plans. It is so lovely. Will be waiting impatiently for my spring interweave to arrive so I can make it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment