Monday, July 28, 2008

Homecomings and Summer Lace

I have been a real poop nugget lately about blogging, but I haven't been taking a lot of pictures lately. Yet, I have been productive in my fiber adventures. So I have vowed to myself to slowly unveil some finished knitted things, and some not-so finished knitted things over the next week.

But firstly, my little sister arrived home from London last week after a six week internship abroad. The arrival of the Bobo was less than glamorous, but genuinely affectionate. Here are the pictures I got to snap before I got yelled at:

"Momma's face says it all :)"



"HAVE BEEN ON A PLANE FOR SEVEN HOURS!! WHY ARE YOU TAKING MY PICTURE!!??!!!"



Because I have to Becca, because I am your sister and love to love you and torture you at the same time ;) I cannot help it.

On to the fibery goodness. Something special is cooking with this lovely, rosy skein of lace weight yarn. My Mom's birthday is arriving shortly, on August 11. What could be better for a summer birthday than summer lace?



Summer Lace with a little Obama goodness in the background.

My secret project is almost complete...await the unveiling very shortly.

1 comment:

  1. Loving obamz cozying up to your yarn! Cute pic of mama hugging returned baby.

    ReplyDelete